Hi. Created a second board in a project.
When I select the board, never loads.
Why is it not working?
The first things to check is your web browser. Jira dropped support for internet explorer, so you'll want to make sure you are using a supported browser.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/supported-browsers-744721663.html
Next you can clear your cache, I've seen the browser cache cause errors with board loads so this may be the cause.
Finally I would contact your admin to see if there are any permissions issues that could be preventing your board from loading.
Hi Ana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share the error with us?
Also, how many issues will the underlying Board Filter return? If it is a very large amount, that might be why the board won't load.
Hi. Did all 3, thanks
i'm using chrome
The board is new, no issues in it
I just get a circular symbol in the screen, loading I guess, but does not load.
devtools failed to load source map.load timeout
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content. load timeout
Are other users getting the error? Or just you? Have your tried with a different browser?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.