Hello team,
I was wondering
Thank you in advance
Hi Giorgos.
1. You can hide it quite easily, let's see You go to project settings, request types, you click on the form you want to hide a field from and you click on the "Request form" tab on the top of the page.
Each field will be displayed. You can hide whatever you want with the Hide option on the right of each field. You will however need to set a default value for this hidden field. Also and maybe better in your case, you can just remove this field from this form because your client don't need it (use the remove button instead). It will not disappear from your agent view.
2. You need to make a slight change in your workflow. Go on the workflow of your project. Click on the transition Resolve and uncheck the box "Show transition in the customer portal". Your client won't be able to resolve himself/herself the status.
Let me know if it helped you.
Flavien thank you very much for your prompt response!
1. Following the procedure that you explained, I was able to deactivate it from "request form" but I could not find a way to hide it from Created Issue View. Is there a way to do that?
So to be clear, you want to hide it for agents and for customers, whenever an issue is created ?
If you want to get rid of it completely, you may want to creat a field configuration and a field configuration scheme to hide it completely from all forms. I answered a similar request here if it helps you.
Could you provide us with the view you want to delete this field from please ? This would be great
If I am an agent, and I add a Jira user as a participant, then customer can see that participant in the indicated field. I am not sure if there is a way to hide it Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.