I'm getting an error when creating a rule based on {{Sprint Started}}.
ErrorThe rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger. To run these components you must add a branch for this sprint or JQL. The following components require issues: JQL condition, Issue condition, Edit issue
hey @Bill Sheboy I managed to fix it.
The issue was caused by the lack of:
For Issues in the sprint
See the screenshot below of the fixed rule. There was no need enter anything in the 'Sprint name filter' field.
Hi @Gonzalo Benitez de lugo
Would you please post an image of the rest of your rule so the community can provide ideas? Thanks!
What that error means is that the rule is trying to perform some issue action and it has no issues to do so. For example, you note using a sprint started trigger. I would then expect to next see a branch (Issues in the sprint, JQL, etc.) to process actions for each issue in the sprint. Posting the entire rule image will help pin this down.
Best regards,
Bill
Thanks, and I am glad you figured it out.
__Bill
Hi @Gonzalo Benitez de lugo If you mark the appropriate answers to this question as Accepted, that will help others in the community find solutions faster. Thanks!
@Bill Sheboy answered with the screenshot/solution marked as ACCEPTED
thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.