Since yesterday, some issues in my board will not let me transition them to other columns. When I try to change the status from the drop-down it says: "You don't have permission to transition this issue".
It appears to affect issues at random. Some I can transition, some I can not. I am administrator of the project, and to my knowledge no restrictions have been set up anywhere.
This is a next-gen project.
The lock icon when viewing the issues is unlocked and has no restrictions.
Under "Project Settings -> Access" it is set to limited. My account has the role of administrator. From what I understand this should not prevent me from transitioning issues. Much less only random issues.
I don't know of any other places to control permissions, which leads me to thinking that this is a bug.
The only workaround I have found is cloning problematic issues and deleting the original. Then it seems that I can transition the new version in general. I don't want to have to keep doing this.
Is there anything I can do to get this fixed?