Good Evening,
I would like to know if it is possible to incorporate a company logo in the customised PDF exports as the cover page of the PDF.
And if it is possible, how do I do it?
Thank you very much in advanceGreetings
Hi @Teresa and welcome to Community!
You can custom the PDF stylesheet to achieve this (Space settings > Look and feel > PDF stylesheet). I'm no CSS expert but the following code:
.pagetitle h1 { font-size: 36px !important;text-align: center;padding-top: 300px !important;page-break-after:always; background-image: url(https://d3njjcbhbojbot.cloudfront.net/api/utilities/v1/imageproxy/https://coursera-course-photos.s3.amazonaws.com/44/a1aa6de0754300a8bb8a2f2d2ac817/atlassian-logo-gradient-vertical-white.png?auto=format,compress&dpr=1); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 30%;background-position: center;}
Results in this PDF export:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
thank you very much
I used the below CSS stylesheet to customize the whole page with a logo, footer and a few other aspects
PDF Stylesheet configuration
.pagetitle h1:first-child{background-image: url(https://confluence.mydomain.com/images/logo/mylogo.png);background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: left 90%;background-size: 5%;font-size: 30px !important;text-align: center;padding-top: 30px !important;}div.toc-macro{display: none;}table.fixedTableLayout{table-layout: fixed !important;width: 98% !important;}table,tr,td{font-size: 7.5pt !important;}/*body,p,li,td,table,tr,.bodytext,.stepfield*//*{ font-size: 8pt; }*/body,p,li,.bodytext,.stepfield{font-size: 10pt;}@page{
/*A4-sized pages in landscape orientation are 297 mm wide by 210 mm long*/size: 420mm 610mm;@bottom-left{content: "Commercial in Confidence"; /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10pt;}@bottom-center{content: "Page " counter(page); /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10pt;}@bottom-right{content: "Copyright © 2021, MyCompany"; /* This is the content that will appear in the footer */font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 10pt;}}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.