I set up an automation to trigger off of the status of a ticket being changed to reopen. This sends an email to the developer letting them know to check the comments to see why it was reopened. But the email doesn't include the ticket number. Can this be added to my rules?
Hi @Angelina Cordaro
Yes, you can do that. Using the smart values for the triggering issue, you could include the key as {{issue.key}} and a link to the issue with {{issue.url}}
Best regards,
Bill
Hi Angelina - Of course!
You can use this code to actually include by the key and summary and it makes it so it is clickable.
<a href="{{issue.toUrl}}">{{issue.summary}}</a>
Well, that makes sense thank you so much. I will give this a try!!
Thank you so much, I will give this a try!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.