I've been using Jira to keep track of Epics, making sure every new story or task is associated to one of the current and existing Epics. I did not add a due date to the Epics (was unaware of this) or delete any of them. When I went to check on the Epics a few weeks ago (clicking on "Roadmap") I got an error message that wouldn't allow me to see any of the Epics because "corpus issues are blocking your roadmap".
Since then I've spent time in the community board and looking at the documentation to understand what could have caused this and what I can do to fix it. Unfortunately it may have been caused by not adding due dates to the Epics. Through the documentation I was also led to believe that the only way to fix this was to create a support ticket. However, the page where I can create a support ticket won't allow me to since I am directed to the Jira Community OR the Jira Documentation. I need to fix this issue soon so if this can serve as a call for help I would appreciate any information relevant towards fixing this. Thank you!