Hi there,
I'd like to ask a new feature in Comments of Issue Pages.
What I want to have is a Simple Check List feature in comments. Very simple one is enough. I don't require too much.
The feature would look like, for example, a check box that can be checked and unchecked. In html, it would look like the following code.
<input type="checkbox">Maintenance Documents<br/>
<input type="checkbox">Announce the Release<br/>
<input type="checkbox">Send Release Request<br/>
Then, when user check on the checkbox on the comment, the comment will be updated as the item on the check list is checked. Speaking in html, it would be updated as below.
<input type="checkbox" checked>Maintenance Documents<br/>
<input type="checkbox">Announce the Release<br/>
<input type="checkbox">Send Release Request<br/>
How's it? I think it is pretty much easy to implement.
To use icons available now is one way to do it (e.g.
), but I'm just too lazy to open edit and find the edit point only in order to update one item in a check list.
Again, I don't require too much. I don't require any integration with other functionality in JIRA. Just I'd like to have a simple check list that looks nice and is easy to update.
Hope you would take it positively.
Regards,