Hi,
Is it possible to have a portal page with classic project kanban?
(Or Kanban view with service desk project)?
Thanks for your help
@Marco Brundeland @Jack Brickey
Thanks for your answer.
I ask that because I can't integrate collector tickets in my wordpress website (divi thème).
And I want my customers have a view of his projects
Hi @[deleted],
A portal is functionality of Jira Service Desk and only available for Service Desk projects and not for Software projects.
It is possible to create a kanban board based on an existing Saved Filter. For this it is necessary that you first create a filter with issues from the Service Desk project and choose this filter when creating a new kanban board.
greetings, Marco
in a word... No.... for the portal piece of your question. You could certainly create a classic kanban board and associated to a JSD project(s) but this would only be accessible to licensed users in your Jira instance.
@Marco Brundel
Thank ou for your answer. You mean I must create an other project (Kanban project) and select a filtre from my Service Desk project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.