Hi everyone,
I'm trying to create an automation rule to assign a particular level of issue-security based on the issue type.
I read the post
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Set-Security-level-with-Automation-rule/qaq-p/1420285
I checked that:
- the atlassian-addons-project-access role is configured to be a member of the security level I'm trying to set
- the atlassian-addons-project-access role has all the permissions in my project.
Attached is the log I get when I create the issue an the automatation runs.
Do you have any suggests? What am I missing?
Hi Andrea,
Can you share screenshots of the appropriate permissions for the atlassian-addons role along with the Issue Level Security setting?
Hi @Andrea Mazzeschi ,
In Rule Details you can enter an actor. Which user has been specified in your rule? And has it been checked (with permission helper) whether this user have the correct rights?
regards, Marco
Hi Marco,
thanks for you answer.
The actor is the "Automation for Jira"
I can't check if it has the permission using the permission helper, is not a listed user.
Hi @John Funk thanks for your answer, here is the screenshot.
Not sure if that's the problem or not, but that project role does not have Browse Project permissions. I would add that first and see what happens.
Hi John, thanks for your answer!It seems to work properly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.