Hi Community,
I have a very little experience in Jira and I work in a small Team that is managing both Development and support ticketing
This unique team is working with two different input workflows.
1) Development - new jobs are managed through Jira tasks and subtasks enter by admin or dev people
2) Service Support - customer send emails to an email address which creates tickets in a well known third party application. Further replies, back and forth from/to customers, are managed in this third party software.
From my point of view this is not efficient as, as I said, the team is small and we don't have dedicated people for support.
I think would be more efficient to have a unique queue, tagging tickets in Jira as "bugs", in a unique dev/support work queue.
What do u think about this approach?
Of course I know that Jira service Desk is build for support queue, but it would be anyway a second and dedicated queue that do not give me a complete overview of the workload of the team.
Anyone of you have similar needs and which solution applied?
Thank you!!