I do apologize if this has been asked before. I have read some of the other questions and answers that were posted so I know there has to be a way but I am just not getting it. User Stories, issues, etc., have been created. We now want to just have certain user stories, issues, etc., seen by a particular people or a group . I've read the documentation on how to set Issue Security and created Security Schemes and Security Levels. I've also assigned groups to the Security Levels. One of those assignments is for current assignee thinking that would keep it locked down.
According to the Issue Security Levels screen,"Once you have set up some Security Levels, be sure to grant the "Set Issue Security" permission to relevant users." But how and where?Will this then keep certain people from viewing certain issues? Thanks in advance for your help.