I've been trying to create a JIRA issue using the API. I can do it succesfully from Postman or with CURL from a terminal but not when I use Angular and the HttpClient.
I have read a lot of the questions and answers from other users, to no avail.
First problem is I have to manually allow Access control origin on my browser.
Then I get a 403 error: "XSRF check failed"
If I follow the suggestion of a thread with the same problem and disable the User Agent of my browser I get a 400 error: {project: "project is required"}, meaning probably that the JSON string was not parsed properly.
I tried with username:pass and email:API Key, with the same results.
I also tried 'X-Atlassian-Token': 'nocheck' on the header as well as other values that I see on Postman.
I also tried some Jira API wrappers for JS/TS but my typescript version was not compatible. I am running out of options, and any help would be appreciated.