My Confluence Cloud space consists of many pages that offer guidance to our internal users on our business processes and FAQs. An example is: I have a page that provides step-by-step instruction for updating our customer database with a new client.
Our team is much more comfortable navigating our internal wordpress website than they are navigating Confluence. I want to embed a read-only view of a confluence page in my wordpress site. So, from the user's perspective, they would navigate to the FAQ page on our internal site and see a view of the relevant Confluence page. They would not need to make edits, only to see the view. Importantly, I want to be able to update the Confluence page and have those changes automatically updated on the wordpress site.
I have tried using the Embedder for Confluence App, but the display/formatting is unacceptable - all elements get stacked on top of each other and are presented differently than they are designed on the Confluence page.
Is there a better way to go about embedding these read-only views on Wordpress?