Hi All,
I am hitting a wall with the api calls and getting basic information back from a call.
when using
https://99xyz.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/createmeta?projectKeys=PMO&issuetypeName=Bug&expand=projects.issuetypes.fields
part of the data returned is
public 'customfield_10602' =>
object(stdClass)[30]
public 'required' => boolean false
public 'schema' =>
object(stdClass)[31]
public 'type' => string 'string' (length=6)
public 'custom' => string 'com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:select' (length=56)
public 'customId' => int 10602
public 'name' => string 'XX_ABC' (length=6)
public 'operations' =>
array (size=1)
0 => string 'set' (length=3)
public 'allowedValues' =>
array (size=5)
0 =>
object(stdClass)[32]
public 'self' => string 'https://99xyz.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/customFieldOption/10509' (length=65)
public 'value' => string 'Option 1' (length=31)
public 'id' => string '10509' (length=5)
1 =>
object(stdClass)[33]
public 'self' => string 'https://99xyz.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/customFieldOption/10510' (length=65)
public 'value' => string 'Option Two' (length=28)
public 'id' => string '10510' (length=5)
What call do I use to return just this data for the cutom field "XX_ABC" rather than use the full call above.
I am happy to call each customFieldOption, but how do I know what ones are associated with wjhat custom field?
thx
Art