In the Edit dashboard UI I can change the access from Private to something else, and then add them, however when I click Save it keeps me in the UI and I can only cancel out which means permissions didnt change
Hi @Mathew
Welcome to the Community!
Can you share a screenshot of the screen you're looking at please?
Hi Matthew, welcome to the Community. On the surface this seems odd. I will say that I find the UI for adding groups a bit less than ideal and have tripped me up. The steps should be as follows:
now it seems you are doing this already so my suspicion is that the Admin has not set the global permission to allow Share dashboards and filters - admin > system > global permissions
Thanks Jack - I'll contact Admin and let them know the permissions required
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.