Our manager wants to see the date we add the ticket to a release. I didn't find this information. Do you know how we can do ?
Thanks
Hi @[deleted] ,
you can find this information in the issue history.
Simply open the ticket, click on the History tab under the description and find the Fix version in the history log, see the example on the screenshots below
Ok but it supposes to open every ticket one by one. We cant't have this information directly on the screen of the version in the list of included tickets. I will do with our proposal;
I think you could use Automation for Jira and custom field. If you would create the rule that saves the current date to the custom field every time issue is linked to the version.Then you could use this field in your reports and search.
I never tried but I think this will be possible.
Good idea. I will try further.
Thanks. Have a good day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.