I would like to create a documentation for our product. However, as with any software products, things get changed over time. So I would want to maintain two versions of the same documentation - one for "live" version of the product, and one for "dev" version of the product that's being developed and updated.
The idea would be to adjust the dev documentation on the fly as the product gets updated and push the changes from dev to live at the same time the code gets pushed from dev to live environment so the users would always be able to check the live wiki documentation and see the correct, up-to-date documentation, while devs could work on the dev documentation that reflects the upcoming changes.
Basically, it's like a git flow but for the wiki with periodic "dev-to-main" pushes.
Does Confluence support a functionality like that that's not just "lets manually copy and paste the changes", and if so, how can I set this up?