Hi,
I'm using JIRA cloud and Qase (a QA tool for documenting test cases etc.). I'm trying to set up an integration so that bugs reported in Qase are sent through to JIRA.
This is the integration page in Qase:

When I try the 'Test connection' button, it comes back with "Jira host is not available. Please, check connection settings (404)".
- For JIRA host, I copy the prefix of the URL for my JIRA cloud account. I'm not sure if this is correct - based off forum searching.
- For Username, I use the prefix of my email address (e.g. joe.bloggs@gmail.com = joe.bloggs). I'm not sure if this is correct - couldn't find my username in JIRA cloud since it seems like that is removed/hidden based off forum searching.
- For API token I'm generating the API token using this guide . I think this is correct.
Can someone please help point out which field/s I've got wrong, and how I find the correct JIRA host/Username for JIRA cloud?
Thanks in advance,
Joe