I have turned off all email notifications in settings, but I still get dozens of emails any time I'm mentioned or get assigned tasks. Any way of turning these off?
Hi @Olman J Quesada
I think, you get these mails because you are watching a lot of pages.
What you could do is to unwatch these pages (see here).
The 'Watches' page in your user profile displays a list of all pages and spaces you are currently watching.To manage your watches:Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose WatchesChoose Stop Watching for any unwanted spaces or pages.
The 'Watches' page in your user profile displays a list of all pages and spaces you are currently watching.
To manage your watches:
Regards, Dominic
Hello @Olman J Quesada !
Currently, mentions (or @mentions) are not configurable. Every time you are mentioned on a page or assigned a task, you will be notified.
Task assign triggers a notification because it uses the mention system to attribute that task to your user.
The ability to disable email notifications from mentions has been filed as a suggestion here:
[Confluence Cloud] Allow users the ability to disable the @mention email notifications
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.