I'm importing tasks via csv file and in the received webhook I see:
webhookEvent: "jira:issue_updated"
Is that a bug? because here should be create event not update.
Hello @Kostya Jira ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
[EDITED:]
Forget my previous reply. After further investigation I believe your issue is caused by below bug that was mistakenly logged as a feature request:
I have moved the above ticket to Bug and I have pinged the Jira dev team about it. Please vote for it and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress. The bug will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy.
Cheers,Dario
After further investigation I can see that the issue created event (and therefore the correct webhook) is fired when bulk creating issues from CSV (documentation: create issues using the csv importer) instead of using External System Import (documentation: importing data from csv).
However, please keep in mind that bulk creating issues has limited features compared to External System Import.
I have also added this to the workaround section of the bug ticket:
Workaround For Issue Created event, use Bulk Create instead. Bulk Create has more limited features than CSV External System Import
For Issue Created event, use Bulk Create instead.
Bulk Create has more limited features than CSV External System Import
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.