Hi All,
Sharing some background on my question:
- I'm not a technical person with software development experience.
- I'm working with an offshore development team and would like to keep the developers accountable for the Jira issues they are working on.
- I would like to be able to monitor the actual time spent writing code against the time reported by the developers.
- Found Clockwork Automated Timesheets in the Marketplace as a time tracking tool option, but it does not appear to have any video recording or screen shot capturing capabilities to monitor a developer's screen and visually verify that the code written is consistent with the time reported for writing code.
- Upwork offers a proprietary tool where every five minutes a screenshot is taken of a developer's screen to visually verify that the code written is consistent with the time reported for writing code.
Anyone aware of similar tools that directly integrate with Jira which would allow me to both (1) track time and (2) visually capture screen shots (or video recording) of the code written by developers?
Thanks in advance for the help!