I have tried all of the suggestions here and none seems to work. I am not even able to see the alignment change in the preview page
What do you mean "alignment"? Do you expect that you can change the top row to be the left column? That doesn't work.
I mean can i center align the table? Sorry, i should have been more specific.
Try putting it within the Alignment macro.
The reported case is this, right? If so, I am also in doubt, because I have not found anywhere where I could adjust it. Has anyone had a solution? I tried to separate the section into 3, but they break the rows of the table
It seems this has been an issue with this system for over 6 years based on all my research. I would love if they could provide a solution. Seems absurd that one item cannot be aligned. It cause issues with page layouts and aesthetics, so a solution would be great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.