Hi!I have some issues that are in status "in progress", but they are crossed as it was already done. And when I open the issue, it is in fact in status in progress but its also written "done" and check in green.
I'm confused with that... maybe I'm missing something...Thanks!
Gui,What's happened here is that you have a post function on your workflow which is causing the Resolution field to be set when you go to in progress.To modify, go to project settings > Workflows. Mine looks like this:
On the right hand side there should be a pencil icon which you can click on to edit the workflow. Find the transitions leading to "In Progress" and edit those.
You'll want to modify the post function on the workflow to clear the resolution instead of setting it to done.
Once you've done that, publish your workflow. You'll need to transition the tickets out of In progress and then back in to get the post function to trigger and clear it out for tickets currently In Progress.
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation! Now I got it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.