On the login page, we want to remove the "sign up for an account" option. we cannot find this option anywhere which is crazy???
Do you mean the login page on https://id.atlassian.com/ ? I don't think that page can be changed. Clicking that link will prompt people to create an Atlassian Account, and not creating an account to your Site.
Yes that's the page.
We have a site where we want several users to share the same login details. Someone within the group couldn't remember the login details but managed to change the user name and password to the account.
Actually, I have just looked at the page again and what you have said is correct. So I'm confused as to how they changed the user name and password when I'm sure we've locked these down?
Hmm.. I think people can change usernames (email address) of their account by accessing https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email. Changing password is somewhere there as well. But to access that page, people should know the account's password.
Mmmmmm you are right because I had to go to the link above to restore the user profile to the one I created. Given that they (all the users) had the same email address and password, it can easily be changed by any of them. Is there no way of restricting that on an account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.