
I feel Boards have been advocated so much in the past and now we've got to the point of using them throughout the entire organization in most projects, and then suddenly they're removed from the navigation menu.
In fact, if I want to find a particular board right now (which is why I'm asking if there's something wrong with my setup) I have to first click into some arbitrary project, and then once there I will that project's boards AND the option to "View all" other boards I have access to... so the overview / listing of all boards has become hidden behind several clicks, and this is really tedious to many of the less technical employees.
I hope it's easy to change the top menu navigation so it could say "Boards" right next to where it says Projects now, and then you can Filters for all your issues, etc. next to that.