According to this documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/integrate-your-deployment-pipelines-with-jira/
I should be able to enable Deployments for a Classic Jira project. However, there is no such menu option under Project Settings.
How do I enable Deployments for my project?
Hi @andrew_rosca
You need to first integrate your Jira instance with your Bitbucket. Check this page for more information.
Ravi
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your interest in the Deployments feature. This is a new feature, and right now we only allow it to be enabled on projects for which Jira has already received deployment data. There are some instructions on how to do this here and here.
Once Jira has received some deployments for the project the Deployments feature should enable automatically (you can always disable it if you don't like it).
Obviously our documentation needs to be updated to explain this, I'll have this rectified.
We are opening this feature up to everyone shortly, not just those of you that have sent in deployment data. Once we do that there will be in-product instructions on how to get started!
Kind regards,
Gareth
@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ what if you use GitHub? Is the deployment feature available if we don't use bitbucket?
I have integrated with Bitbucket, but still have no menu option
Same for me, we have integrated our Jira with Azure Pipelines but no deployment option.
What should we do?
Same here I can't see the deployment feature either.
I am evaluating this feature. It works well with Bitbucket and will try other tools as well. Made a short video as well.
It seems we need to wait until our development tools are supported [1].
Deployments related to the issue in Bamboo (Bitbucket Pipeline deployments are shown in the release panel).
[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/integrating-with-development-tools-776636216.html
Hi there, found this old thread and was wondering if there have been any updates or developments around this since. I was only able to find an article around team managed projects, however we are looking to turn on deployments for our company managed projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.