Hello everyone,
I'm well aware as @Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_ mentioned that :
"it is not possible with ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud to set users as members of groups.
The reason for this is that the Add User to Group which Atlassian provide as documented here is marked as Apps cannot access this REST resource.
This means that ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud will be unable to make a call to this Rest API as it is only permitted to use the API's which Atlassian allow Apps to access."
But, please, what workaround is there?
The client really needs an automatic dispatch of users in groups on creation (manually managing 3000 users is not ok).
I'm using an identity provider that is not SCIM-compatible. I initially thought that we could at least dispatch in groups with ScriptRunner after calling the IdP's REST API to get the groups infos, but here I am, stuck and quite surprised.
Thank you all in advance,
Regards,
Dylan