Been trying to activate Deployment feature for my next-gen project but it's not showing up.https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-deployments/
Thanks Math
Same here for Classic project on Jira Cloud.
Having the same issue for Classic on Jira Cloud.
Unable to see the "Deployment" section in my Project Settings. Classic Project
Same issue here but for a "Classic software project". There is no Deployments item in the Project Settings list.
You have to enable to Code first and then there will be a new option called Code in your project.
Code is enabled as well. But we cannot see the 'Deployment' feature. Only Releases is visible
Having the same issue. Cannot see Deployments
same here for new-gen projects
yep saw this and haven't played with it. have to wonder if it is Premium feature. Is anyone here on Premium?
I checked on free account and I can see the code option, may be it is not rolled out for all instances.
Same here for next-gen project.
We are on premium but I cannot see the feature yet in the settings menus. I also have bitbucket integrated.
Same - we cannot see this on either next generation or classic projects.
I can see it in only one project. Somehow it is applied selectively. No Deployment item in Project Settings.
Hi @Mathieu Marcoux ,
Please refer to this post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Is-the-new-Jira-Deployments-feature-configurable-with-Github/qaq-p/1511611?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_question&utm_content=topic
I have the same issue in Classic.
Same issue here on both Classic and Next-Gen
see my comment above
See my comment above
@John Funk - i do have bitbucket BUT still i dont see "Deployment".
@ceadmin I'm in the same boat. The weekly release blog post (which you can find here) indicates that this feature is "rolling out" so it hasn't been deployed to all customers yet. We just need to be a little patient while they get to us.
-Jimmy
It seems that this feature only appears if you already have sent at least one time a "Deployment notification" to Jira from your CI/CD system.
So indeed, for the projet where I hadn't activated any Deployment notification, the feature was unavailable.
Same here on the next-gen project (with bitbucket).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.