Seems to be an issue with the filter results macro.
The dropdown list of filters are not visible and when adding fields for the results that are non standard in JIRA they do not show in the list.
Hello @Siw Kathrine Tokle !
I believe that you are affected by the bug described here:
[Confluence Cloud] Filter result macro doesn't respond to certain fields
This bug explains that the Filter Results macro does not play well with certain field from Jira and ends up working as expected.
Currently, there is no workaround for this situation. The best course of action would be to vote and watch the report.
Let us hear from you!
Thank you Diego, I have voted and hope that priority will be given this issue shortly.
Hi!
Do you know if that affects all kind of Custom Field types? Can I use a type that actually works with this?
Best regards,
Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.