Hi,When I edit this status with name "Tarefas pendentes", the edit screen shows me "To do".Why? After all, which name will be seen for users?
Hi Gui,
Be careful about changing status names because it will change it everywhere in your system, not just in that one workflow. That might be what you want, and if so, then good. But just be aware.
Once you made the change and the users refresh their screen, do they now see the new name?
Hi @Gui Ávila if you renamed the Status, in this case new status name will be visible to users after re-indexing of JIRA.
Hi @Vikrant Yadav I did not renamed the Status. I was going to edit, but before I edit I noticed the difference in the names. That's why I created a new topic...
Hi @John Funk . I just answered Vikrant above. I did not make the change. I noticed the problem before making the change.And thanks for the tip about renaming status!
Is there anything else we can help you with on this post?
@John Funk I ended up deleting the status. But thanks for asking! I'm accepting the answer to close the issue and if this problem happens again I create a new topic here. Thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.