Hi all,
I'm not that happy with the message in my mailbox today.
We were extremely happy with our Confluence and Jira server installation.
We were already getting benefits from the cloud, as we were installing our instance on AWS cloud. It's a cost, but works well and it's very fast. Working with this configurations it's simply natural.
I've started to make some experiments with Confluence and Jira cloud (as we'll have to move everyhting there. in a couple of years ...), and everything seems far slower than what I'm used to, to the point that I'm scared to propose to my users to start practicing this new way.
I'm not comparing a "local" usage experience with a cloud based, as also our server installation is installed already on a cloud server (AWS), and not on a local machine.
I have users that work continuously with Confluence and Jira.
I'm really scared of this.
Am I the only one with this bad experience so far?
Ciao, Andrea