Hi all,I now how to export Jira Servicedesk tickets to Excel, but when i have exported, i only see the current fields. I want see the fields that i want, it's that possible with in the search?
Hi @SMT - Mustafa Demir ,
If you create a filter to look up the issues, you have the option to choose the columns. When you have chosen the columns of the fields you want to export, choose Export-> Export Excel CSV (Current fields).
Greetings, Marco
Thx for the reply, I can't see the "comment" column. Why is that? I want to see the comment of the resolution, or when the ticket is not "Done" yet, the recent comment.
@SMT - Mustafa Demir
It is indeed not possible to choose Comment as a column. I think tis is because the list will be have to much information.
And comment is not a field.
greetings, Marco
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.