Hi Atlassian.
I have a doubt. I recently need to build a page in confluence but I don't see the options to positions text horizontal or create something like that.
Example:
Can you help me with this?
Best regards
JR
Hi @Jose Carlos Ruiz ,
What do you mean by 'build a page in confluence but I don't see the options to positions text horizontal or create something like that'?
You mean creating a page in Confluence, blank or template-based?
Cheers,
Vitor
Thank you, Victor, for your response.
I recently used confluence because I need to build a Knowledge base.
I was looking for this type of workflow or categories (like the picture) inside confluence but the options doesn't appear in my options, inside edit page.
The workflow actions and indicators show up in view mode. Normally you have them on the top of a page.
@Jose Carlos Ruiz
The screenshot you share is from an old version of Comala Workflows server, however your tags indicate that you are on Confluence Cloud.
I am not sure if you want to add a workflow or are trying to create a table like the one in the dashboard.
Based on your name I assume that you are from Spain or Latin America, if you prefer you can reply in Spanish.
Kind regards
James
Hi James.
thank you for response, yes I’m from Costa Rica. Those tags add automatically I don’t know why.
Deseo crear esa tabla en confluence, antes venía la opción para crearla, pero no la veo más. Mi pregunta es si tal vez le cambiaron el nombre o lo agregaron en otra parte.
hola @Jose Carlos Ruiz
La tabla en la imagen pertenece al diseño de nuestra app 'Comala Workflows'. A continuación, le incluyo la documentación de Confluence para crear tablas...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/tables-136463.html
Un saludo
James gracias.
Lo que deseo es crear eso. Me podrías ayudar?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.