Hi,
I am new to JIRA Cloud Service Desk. I want to set the time goal to be set to the due date mentioned by customer on the issue. Is it possible to set the goal for "Time to Done" SLA to be the due date specified by Customer?
Regards,
Khalid
Hi @Khalid Tariq ,
This is a very interesting feature that you're suggesting but I don't think it's possible to set the SLA to the due date with native Jira Service Desk at the moment. There is an add-on in the marketplace called extension-for-jira-service-desk that may provide this functionality (based on what I've read) but I haven't used it personally. Maybe you can contact their support to ask them.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi @Khalid Tariq
Time to SLA has this exact feature that you're looking for.
Just define your SLA as you see fit and when select negotiation date Jira field: Due Date option in the SLA Goal section. Save your SLA and you're done.
Also, Time to SLA has many useful features like SLA reset, SLA summary and detailed reports, global and SLA-specific notifiers and so much more.
Please let me know if you have further questions and whether Time to SLA is of use to you.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the team members in Snapbytes.
@Carlos Garcia Navarro @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Thanks for your help. It seems currently both add-ons will not help me. I was given the reference below for upvote from the community:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1832
Anyone else reading this post, please review and upvote above.
Thanks Gökçe,
Can you kindly send me your contact email at tariq@brandman.edu?
Regards,Khalid
Thanks @Carlos Garcia Navarro @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
I am hoping to find a solution with using the base cloud product before looking into an add-on.
I just sent you an email.
I understand. I don't think you can do this with native Jira at the moment.
The functionality in that ticket is what you need :-). I think the use case is great, I voted too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.