Any advise or insights you can share would be appreciated.
Hi @Doron Eskinazi
Maybe this information will be interesting for you https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/importing-data-from-axosoft-938847552.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Migrating-to-Jira-Cloud-from-Axosoft-OnTime/qaq-p/756399
Thank you Zoryana,
I have read these prior to opening the ticket. I was hoping someone who has actually completed a migration like this would be able to share their experience, but couldn't see this in any of these responses.
Regards,
Doron
Yes, it's a pretty rare query here
Okay. Understood.
@Doron Eskinazi I know this is an old post. Just wondering if you, or anyone else, had any luck with finding help with this.
Hi Lance. I honestly don't remember how useful this specific post was but we did migrate successfully from Axosoft to Jira and have been on Jira for the 3+ year. I ended up using an API to pull out data from Axosoft and then organizing it in spreadsheets and importing the data that way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.