Hello,
Some few months ago I started working with Jira and adopted Jira Software for our scrum sprints. But studying and learning better how Jira's workflow is flexibile, I noticed the need to change the way our team is working to include QA in our workflow.
I know how to create new workflows in Jira and how to work with workflow schemes, etc. What I am missing is a "proper" way to use Jira for workflows that has QAs status.
I know this is a subjective question, but do you guys with more experience using Jira and with product teams recommend a particular way to work with QA and Jira workflows?
For example, if an issue transitions to "ready for QA" status, should I change the assignee? Changing the assignee can mess up reports: the issue was done by who? If changing the assignee is not the correct way to do, how QA team will know there's a new issue for them to work on? And how they will know who from QA team should work on which issue?
Are there good examples of workflows best practice for QAs?
I am kind of lost with these questions. I know there is not a "correct" way to do these things, but maybe I could learn with you guys, that has much more experience than me.
I welcome and appreciate your help and comments 
Gui.