Good day. Our company made up our mind to use Jira Issue Collector. Is it possible to change the view of the template, add its own styles?
Hi @viktoriia_lysenko ,
If you go the project settings-> issue collectors, you have different options for the trigger (including a custom one). Is this was you're looking for?
Also for the feedback form:
This article has details about the advance use of issue collectors:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-use-of-the-jira-issue-collector-788726105.html
And this other post includes good example on the use of custom issue collectors:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Issue-collector-does-someone-has-an-example-how-to-use-the/qaq-p/293723
Hope it helps,
@Carlos Garcia Navarro I see now, that it's possible to add only your own trigger. But when it comes to adding your own template preview, we don't have such a possibility. Right? I mean, not only change the order of fields or show/hide them, but style the fields using the design, colors on your site.
I found the plugin ReVitalized Issue Collector for Jira which can help up to add own styles. But I can't figure out how to add it into our application. Does anybody have a chance to work on it? Thank you.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221494/revitalized-issue-collector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.