If you don't want to have to cut and paste your content into an Expand after inserting the Expand but rather highlight the content and add the Expand around it, please vote for this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-66101. Thanks!
Hello @Kim Miesse ! That is a good starting point for a conversation.
I believe that your post would be well suited to start a discussion here in our community.
Maybe moving from the questions section and sharing your thoughts in our Discussion section results in more engagement with your topic!
Let me know if you need me to move your post over there or if you want to post a new article there!
Sure, I didn't know that was an option. Ultimately, I'm just trying to get support for the enhancement so please move it if you feel that helps. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.