Hi,I am looking for a way to only allow specific users to make specific transitions. For example, moving an issue from "ready for AQ" to "done" should only be allowed for QA users. Not everyone.I found this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JSD-Transition-issue-permissions/qaq-p/1453236And this https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/prevent-specific-users-from-executing-workflow-transitions-in-jira-server-244351800.htmlBut they are for JSD and for Jira server.Thanks a lot.
Hello,
Please edit your workflow and click to the particular transition that you want to restrict.
Now select condition and here you will find what you want.
Hi Gui,
Workflows are not unique to JSD or Jira Server. They are just workflows.
Basically, you should:
1. Edit the workflow
2. Click on the transition you want to limit
3. Click on Conditions in the box that pops up
4. Add a condition
5. Choose one of the User Is In options near the bottom of the list.
Sorry, I did not see that! Thanks, @Neeraj Kumar !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.