The only possible way I've found to do it is by creating a whole new custom field just for reordering tests but that would mean having to go through all pre-existing tests to add data to the new field that could then be ordered.
Hi @will.chapman
What field do you want to order the cases by?
Not to order by a particular field but whether it's possible to be able to move around test cases dynamically in a folder. For example drag and drop test cases around instead of using any fields.
Depending on the settings, you should be able to move any tickets around on the board - you may need to remove filters to do this.
I can easily move test cases into different folders on the board. What I'm wondering, is if there's a way to easily reorder test cases into a different order in a single folder.
e.g.
Test Case A
Test Case B
Test Case C
I want to be able to reorder the test cases in this folder from above to be like below, without using fields by for example dragging and dropping the test cases around.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.