Hi
I'm using the new roadmap feature and it is sooo useful for quick and clear internal communication !
But all epics with a "done" status are not displayed (I have a custom workflow)
Why ?
Here are my settings :
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-your-view-on-the-roadmap/Since you're using a custom workflow it may be related to the resolution field.Also, if the DONE tickets are over a year old, or with a due date over a year old - they won't appear ever - even if you want them to. Also a nuance - those status's are (apparently) status categories, not specifically the names of the statuses. More about that on the page I linked above.If you're still unable to solve it, maybe explain a bit about your workflow, and how it sets resolutions when you're closing tickets.
Thank you Christopher.
I checked but I'm still confused... seems my ticket do not meet any reason you mentionned, but I'm a newbie with Jira
Here is an example of a non-displayed ticket, in status "TERMINE" (status category done)
<created>Thu, 8 Oct 2020 12:30:32 +0200</created> <updated>Thu, 15 Oct 2020 18:33:40 +0200</updated> <resolution id="-1">Unresolved</resolution>
<created>Thu, 8 Oct 2020 12:30:32 +0200</created> <updated>Thu, 15 Oct 2020 18:33:40 +0200</updated>
<resolution id="-1">Unresolved</resolution>
Here are the custom workflow
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.