Hi,How can I reopen an issue that has status "Accepted"? Its saying I don't have permission.Workflow does not has a transition for a "reopen" step, but this workflow here http://prntscr.com/uzej2f also doesn't has a transition for reopen, but there's the option to reopen: http://prntscr.com/uzej2f I did not understand what's exactly the setting to block/allow an issue returning to the board after it has a resolution.Thanks,Gui.
You will probably need to get your admin to grant you permission by adding you to a role or group that has permission to use the "reopen" transition.
This is most likely to be happening because the workflow for the project/issue has a "condition" on it that limits the use to certain users (usually a role in the project), but it could be some other things.
a few things to consider....
note: the two images (links) you provided appear to be the same to me.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . I am the admin of the account.
Thanks.
Thanks.But if I really need to reopen? If I'm admin, is there a way to proceed? The only way is temporarialy editing the workflow, or creating a new issue?Thanks!
That's fine and gets us further, but Admin means you can do Admin stuff. Not that you can do anything.
Admin means you can open up the workflow in (draft) edit mode and take a look at the "condition" on the transition. That should show us why you can't use the transition, probably because it'll say something like "only people in the role of user" or "the reporter" can use it. You'll be able to add more conditions (such as "or admin", or "or group I am in"), or you can modify your account so it matches.
Thanks, Nic.
1. Edit the workflow: http://prntscr.com/uzf33j
2. What I see is this: http://prntscr.com/uzf3fc
I did not found the condition you said.So the ability to reopen an issue depends only if there is/not a transition in the workflow?When I saw this, I thought it was set up for each status: http://prntscr.com/uzf5sg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.