Hi all,
I were looking for a project management tool initially on the internet, and found Trello is an interesting visual tool. As we are an NGO dealing with professors to farmers, a simple and friendly tool is required so as even farmers who are IT illiterate can use it.
I then create a board for brainstorming, the outcome and feedback is good. When we use Trello for budget planning then something seems missing.
After reading the website of Atlassian, then I identify JIRA is good for planning ad project management and confluence is good for knowledge and document management.
My question is is these three products complement each other and form a good solution for an ego to plan, manage and run its operation?
Can the visual card of Trello be converted or link to the JIRA? Can Trello be the visual component of JIRA?
Thanks in advance
Take care,
Teck