Hi Team,
I am not able to create an epic under roadmap. It says " your issue is created but not visible because it does not match your board filter".
Please support at the earliest.
Thank you
Jovie
Hi JA - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to check the filter associated with the plan/board you are using. It might be that it was created against a different project or is using different components or something like that.
Hi John,
Thank you for your reply. Could you please guide me how to check those filter and get to know its created for different project or not.
Thanks
Click on the gear icon for Settings on the Plan.
Then choose Issue Sources. There it will show you which boards are being used in the Plan.
Then check the board filter for each of those boards.
Thank you for your quick reply.
I am pretty new to this platform. Some sort of screen shot would works for me. Please support.
I'm running into a similar issue. Was there any resolution for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.