Hi,
I have a common workflow scheme used in multiple projects. I need to delete a status/transition in only one project. The changes to be reflected in only one projects and it should not effect for other projects which refers to same scheme /workflow.
Dear Sums,
in this case my favorite approach would be to prepare the new workflow by copying the existing workflow. Than you change the copy according to your needs. Now you switch the project over to the new workflow.
I hope this is of some help to you. If you need further assistance don’t hesitate to ask again. I could create some screenshots for more guidance.
Kind regards,
Tobias
Thank you for the quick help. It would be great if you can help with the screenshots.
Regards,Suma
You are welcome. I'm now on it.
First I describe the example in more detail. It's an example from Jira Cloud. The following screenshot is taken from project ChangeIT under Project settings > Workflows. It shows that the three workflows the project refers to are bundled in a workflow scheme. This workflow scheme is used by a second project. This second project is called CircularIT.
We would like to alter the workflow "Simple Task Workflow", not for both projects but only for ChangeIT. This are the steps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.