Hi Support, I managed to create workflows while associating it with a project.My project summary did show up all as attached, yet when I went back to the ticket, I could found my customized workflow?
Perhaps you can cross check a few areas below:
1. Do you have transition permission in this project? (check in the permission scheme or use admin helper)
2. Any transition in this workflow to other status? (check in the workflow)
3. Any conditions configured in the outgoing transition from "Open" status? (check in the workflow)
Hi Support, thank you for the reply, mine as follows:1. Yes, we are admin access. 2. yes, every transition does link to another status (plz refer to attached pix)3. I don't understand this, can you be more specific?
Hi Allen,
Check to see if there are any Conditions on the transition out of the status Open to other statuses. Your workflow is there - that's not your problem. The problem must be there is a condition preventing you personally from executing (or even seeing) the transition.
All of that assuming you have the Transition Permission for Issues on that project as you have stated.
Documentation - Advanced Workflow Configuration
Example:
Hi @techenyew
Regarding point 2, is an Open status needs to link to any other status ? Take below as example, does this "Open Status" set up correctly here? Thank you
Regards,
Jane
@Jane Kao - Go to the Diagram view and see if that helps you see your situation better. Maybe even post a screenshot here. But you do indeed need a transition from Open to something.
Hi John, Thank you, I got it working by fixing the transition from Open.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.