Affects Version and Resolution context fields are not available to be added as filter-able fields. However, I can see this search/filter criteria in JIRA when I go to build a filter.
Hi @Alex Igram ,
Can you elaborate your question? What do you mean by "Affects Version and Resolution context fields are not available to be added as filter-able fields"
See screenshots. Affects Version field is not an available context field for work item=bug
You can add fields to your issue types using a drag and drop feature. Kindly check this link
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-an-issues-fields-in-next-gen-projects/
I've thoroughly looked over that document, and I find no mention of affects version or resolution as an available field to add to an issue type via drag and drop. Why is it then that these fields are available to be filtered upon in advanced issue search? See attached screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.