Hi,
I'm really struggling to reset my JSD instance.
I used the instance for creating test projects etc. and now I'm done with it. So i want to reset JSD ... I don't mind losing data, workflow ...
Reference ... I tried the documented approch but its not working.
1) Reference
2) Documentation
Appreciate the help...
Hi Swat,
I understood you are trying to reset your Jira Service Desk entirely. Has there been an error message or did the process just not finish?The documentation tells that in case the steps fail contacting support would be an option:
If these steps didn’t work, let our support team know.Your support request should state:Which product you want to reset.That you agree to delete ALL data in the product.The date and time you need it completed by (either ASAP or your preferred time).The cloud support team will let you know once the reset has been completed.
If these steps didn’t work, let our support team know.Your support request should state:
The cloud support team will let you know once the reset has been completed.
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks for the help Dan.
FYI - Process completed with no errors
I have a zoom call scheduled with Jira team on this...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.