Hi,
I am trying to write an automation such that when 3 of the 5 tasks related to my story are 'Done' then the related Story transitions to the next step in workflow - the 3 tasks that need to be done all share a common word in the 'summary' field and I was wondering if I could use this to differentiate between the tasks that need to be 'done' and those that don't.
So far I have the following:

- this automation will transition the linked story to the next step in the workflow but ALL of the related tasks have to be set to 'Done' however as explained above id like to further this such that only those tasks with the word 'development' in the summary field need to be in status 'done' for the related story task to progress to the next step of the workflow (namely SPEC DEVELOPED).
Any help would be much appreciated
thanks